Marks’ Essentials of Medical Biochemistry takes a patient-oriented approach that links biochemistry to physiology and pathophysiology, allowing students to apply fundamental concepts to the practice of medicine. Based on the established text, Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry, Marks’ Essentials is streamlined to focus only on the most essential biochemical concepts, while maintaining intuitively organized chapters centered on hypothetical patient vignettes and helpful icons for smooth navigation.
- Full-color illustrations of chemical structures and biochemical pathways elucidate core concepts and enhance understanding of the text
- Hypothetical patient vignettes ensure clinical relevance and help connect biochemistry to human health and disease
- Helpful icons guide you through each chapter and identify key concepts such as signs and symptoms, clinical pearls, treatment options and outcomes, and more
- Chapter Outlines and Key Points allow readers to preview and review chapter content
- End-of-Chapter Review Questions and Summary Disease Tables highlight the take-home messages and reinforce knowledge
Publisher:LWW; Second edition (December 17, 2014)
Download Marks’ Essentials of Medical Biochemistry Pdf Free:
You can easily download Marks’ Essentials of Medical Biochemistry PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“