[PDF] CLINICAL SKILLS FOR PHARMACISTS 3RD EDITION PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Clinical Skills for Pharmacists 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Clinical Skills for Pharmacists: A Patient-Focused Approach, 3rd Edition describes fundamental skills such as communication, physical assessment, and laboratory and diagnostic information, as well as patient case presentation, therapeutic planning, and monitoring of drug intake. This new edition covering the skills needed for pharmaceutical care in a patient-centered pharmacy setting.
Following are the numerous case examples show how skills are applied in clinical situations. Now in full color, this edition adds more illustrations and new coverage on taking a medication history, physical assessment, biomarkers, and drug information. Expert author Karen J. Tietze provides unique, pharmacy-specific coverage that helps you prepare for the NAPLEX and feel confident during patient encounters.
Features of Clinical Skills for Pharmacists 3rd Edition:
- Easy coverage of clinical skills prepares you to be more involved with patients and for greater physical assessment and counselling responsibilities, with discussions of communication, taking a medical history, physical assessment, reviewing lab and diagnostic tests, and monitoring drug therapies.
- A logical organization promotes skill building, with the development of each new skill building upon prior skills.
- Concise learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter highlight important topics.
- Self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter help in measuring your comprehension of learning objectives.
- Professional codes of ethics are described in the Ethics in Pharmacy and Health Care chapter, including confidentiality, HIPAA, research ethics, ethics and the promotion of drugs, and the use of advance directives in end-of-life decisions.
- Numerous tables summarize key and routinely needed information.
- Downloadable, customizable forms on the companion Evolve website make it easier to perform tasks such as monitoring drug intake and for power of attorney.
- A full-color design and an increase to 150 photos and drawings better illustrates concepts, techniques, and equipment.
Publisher:Mosby, Year: 2011
Download Clinical Skills for Pharmacists 3rd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download the PDF by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“