★ Every Conceivable Topic a Complete Novice Needs To Know ★
If you are a newcomer to programming it’s easy to get lost in the technical jargon, before even getting to the language you want to learn.
- What are statements, operators, and functions?
- How to structure, build and deploy a program?
- What is functional programming and object oriented programming?
- How to store, manage and exchange data?
These are topics many programming guides don’t cover, as they are assumed to be general knowledge to most developers. That is why this guide has been created. It is the ultimate primer to all programming languages.
What This Book Offers
Zero Knowledge Required
This guide has specifically been created for someone who is completely new to programming. We cover all the concepts, terms, programming paradigms and coding techniques that every beginner should know.
A Solid Foundation
This guide will form the foundation for all future programming languages you may encounter. It doesn’t focus on merely one specific language, but rather the principles that apply to all programming languages.
Detailed Descriptions & Code Samples
Emphasis has been placed on beginner-friendly descriptions, supported by working code samples from the most popular languages, such as C#, Java and Python, to help illustrate concepts and terms.
- What Is a Programming Language?
- Why Do We Need a Programming Language?
- The History of Programming Languages
- Popular Programming Languages
- Understanding the Structure of a Program
- What Are the Different Types of Programs?
- How Is a Program Built?
- How Is a Program Executed?
- What Are Program Statements?
- What Are Data Types?
- What Are Variables?
- What Are Operators?
- Working with Numbers
- The Importance of Strings
- Making Decisions in Programs
- Iterative Programming
- Logical Grouping of Code
- What Are Functions?
- Taking Input
- Sending Output
- What Is Functional Programming?
- What Is Object Oriented Programming?
- What Are Client Server Applications?
- What Is Web Programming?
- Managing Data in a Program
- Storing Data in Files
- Storing Data in Databases
- Data Exchange Formats
- Error Handling
- Logging in Programs
- Logical Grouping of Programs
- Deploying Programs
- Programming for the Internet
- Serverless Programming
- Programming for Mobile Devices
- Design Practices
Learn Programming the Easy Way, Get Your Copy Today!
Publisher:Nathan Clark (May 19, 2018)
Publication date:May 19, 2018
File size:3808 KB
Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
Word Wise:Not Enabled
Print length:187 pages
Download Computer Programming for Beginners: Fundamentals of Programming Terms and Concepts Pdf Free:
You can easily download Computer Programming for Beginners: Fundamentals of Programming Terms and Concepts PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“