Software Requirements Developer Best Practices PDF Free Download
Now in its third edition, this classic guide to software requirements engineering has been fully updated with new topics, examples, and guidance. Two leaders in the requirements community have teamed up to deliver a contemporary set of practices covering the full range of requirements development and management activities on software projects.
- Describes practical, effective, field-tested techniques for managing the requirements engineering process from end to end.
- Provides examples demonstrating how requirements “good practices” can lead to fewer change requests, higher customer satisfaction, and lower development costs.
- Fully updated with contemporary examples and many new practices and techniques.
- Describes how to apply effective requirements practices to agile projects and numerous other special project situations.
- Targeted to business analysts, developers, project managers, and other software project stakeholders who have a general understanding of the software development process.
- Shares the insights gleaned from the authors’ extensive experience delivering hundreds of software-requirements training courses, presentations, and webinars.
New chapters are included on specifying data requirements, writing high-quality functional requirements, and requirements reuse. Considerable depth has been added on business requirements, elicitation techniques, and nonfunctional requirements. In addition, new chapters recommend effective requirements practices for various special project situations, including enhancement and replacement, packaged solutions, outsourced, business process automation, analytics and reporting, and embedded and other real-time systems projects.
Publisher:Microsoft Press; 3rd edition (August 15, 2013)
Item Weight:2.42 pounds
Dimensions:7.38 x 1.51 x 9 inches
Download Software Requirements Developer Best Practices Pdf Free:
You can easily download Software Requirements Developer Best Practices PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“