Dermatology DDX Deck PDF Free Download
Habif’s Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 7th Edition
This manual helps you identify, treat, and manage even hard-to-diagnose skin disorders and provides state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of dermatologic care.
Here’s your completely portable, uniquely convenient diagnostic tool to compare potential diagnoses visually, side by side. Each card in this deck includes full-color images and information about a particular diagnosis, as well as cross references (DDx refs) to other potential diagnoses. It’s the perfect pocket-sized reference for front-line dermatologic diagnosis.
- 40% images new to this edition―
- including more images representing skin of color―as well as updated treatment options throughout.
- Offers reliable, practical, and efficient guidance regarding the diagnosis and treatment of over 160 of the most common dermatologic disorders, with clinical tips presented by experts.
- Allows fast access to all the information you need to make the most accurate diagnosis, educate patients in the exam room, or prepare for the board review exam.
- Features in-depth visual coverage with multiple clinical images of each disorder, including all of the fundamentals of acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
From the Publisher
1000s of high-quality color imagesIncludes a Regional DDx Atlas section, a Disorders Index & a Quick Reference Formulary Includes numerous quick-reference tables that summarize “need to know” diagnostic and therapeutic evidenceEnhanced eBook version included with purchase
Dermatology DDX Deck, 3rd Edition Each card in this deck includes full-color images and information about a particular diagnosis, as well as cross references (DDx refs) to other potential diagnoses.
40% images new to this editionOffers guidance regarding the diagnosis and treatment of 160+ of the most common dermatologic disorders, with clinical tips presented by expertsVisual coverage with multiple clinical images of each disorderElsevier eBooks for Practicing Clinicians included with purchase
Publisher:Elsevier; 3rd edition (November 25, 2019)
Item Weight:1.19 pounds
Dimensions:2.44 x 1.42 x 10 inches
Download Dermatology DDX Deck Pdf Free:
You can easily download Dermatology DDX Deck PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“