By Nazim Cerkes, MD
Dr. Cerkes demonstrates his technique for performing primary and secondary open rhinoplasty procedures. Cases include preoperative markings and discussion of the presenting problem. Step-by-step operative technique demonstrates local anesthetic infilltration, incision, dissection, harvest and placement of grafts, closure, and postoperative dressing. Postoperative results are included for some cases.
Includes 5 cases and over 8 hours of operative video!
- Primary Rhinoplasty: Dorsum Reduction and Shortening of Long Nose
- Secondary Rhinoplasty: Structural Reconstruction Using Rib Cartilage
- Primary Rhinoplasty: Dorsum Reduction, Dorsum Narrowing, and Tip Refinement
- Structural Reconstruction and Elongation of Short Nose Using Rib Cartilage
- Primary Rhinoplasty: Correction of Crooked Nose
Download QMP Open Rhinoplasty Techniques, Volume 2 2020 Free:
You can easily download QMP Open Rhinoplasty Techniques, Volume 2 2020 by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here to download
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“