Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology 7th Edition PDF Download Free:2021
Therefore, to learn and easily understand the pharmacology once have the best book of pharmacology. Fortunately there are many books of pharmacology. This book is written by one of famous Lippincott series and is advised by many of pharmacists and teachers.
Features Of Lippincott Pharmacology PDF 7th edition:
some of the prime features of this book are given below.
- Updated drug information reflects the most current, clinically relevant pharmacology material.
- Approachable outline format distills complex information for easier review.
- High-quality illustrations reinforce understanding in vibrant detail.
- Enhanced review questions with answers test students’ understanding and identify areas for further study.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this pharmacology PDF given;
UNIT I: Principles of Drug Therapy
- Chapter 1: Pharmacokinetics
- Chapter 2: Drug–Receptor Interactions and Pharmacodynamic
UNIT II: Drugs Affecting the Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 3: The Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 4: Cholinergic Agonists
- Chapter 5: Cholinergic Antagonists
- Chapter 6: Adrenergic Agonists
- Chapter 7: Adrenergic Antagonists
Unit III: Drugs Affecting the Central
- Chapter 8: Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Chapter 9: Anxiolytic and Hypnotic Drugs
- Chapter 10: Antidepressants
- Chapter 11: Antipsychotic Drugs
- Chapter 12: Drugs for Epilepsy
- Chapter 13: Anesthetics
- Chapter 14: Opioids
- Chapter 15: Drugs of Abuse
- Chapter 16: CNS Stimulants
UNIT IV: Drugs Affecting the Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 17: Antihypertensives
- Chapter 18: Diuretics
- Chapter 19: Heart Failure
- Chapter 20: Antiarrhythmics
- Chapter 21: Antianginal Drugs
- Chapter 22: Anticoagulants and Antiplatelet Agents
- Chapter 23: Drugs for Hyperlipidemia
UNIT V: Drugs Affecting the Endocrine System
- Chapter 24: Pituitary and Thyroid
- Chapter 25: Drugs for Diabetes
- Chapter 26: Estrogens and Androgens
- Chapter 27: Adrenal Hormones
- Chapter 28: Drugs for Obesity
UNIT VI: Drugs for Other Disorders
- Chapter 29: Drugs for Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Chapter 30: Antihistamines
- Chapter 31: Gastrointestinal and Antiemetic Drugs
- Chapter 32: Drugs for Urologic Disorders
- Chapter 33: Drugs for Anaemia.
- Chapter 34: Drugs for Dermatologic Disorders.
- Chapter 35: Drugs for Bone Disorders.
- Chapter 36: Anti-inflammatory, Antipyretic, and Analgesic Agents.
DOWNLOAD kutzung pharmacology FREE PDF
Download lippincott’s Illustrated Review Pharmacology PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Tara v shanbhag Pharmacology 4th Edition PDF:
DOWNLOAD Goodman and Gilman PDF FREE
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Paradedaily.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Paradedaily.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [[email protected]] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.