Offering a concise, illustrated summary of biochemistry and its relevance to clinical medicine, Medical Biochemistry at a Glance is intended for students of medicine and the biomedical sciences such as nutrition, biochemistry, sports science, medical laboratory sciences, physiotherapy, pharmacy, physiology, pharmacology, genetics and veterinary science. It also provides a succinct review and reference for medical practitioners and biomedical scientists who need to quickly refresh their knowledge of medical biochemistry.
The book is designed as a revision guide for students preparing for examinations and contains topics that have been identified as ‘high-yield’ facts for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), Step 1.
This third edition:
- Has been thoroughly revised and updated and is now in full colour throughout
- Is written by the author of the hugely successful Metabolism at a Glance (ISBN 9781405107167)
- Features updated and improved clinical correlates
- Expands its coverage with a new section on Molecular Biology
- Includes a brand new companion website of self-assessment questions and answers at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicalbiochemistry
Publisher:Wiley-Blackwell; 3rd edition (February 13, 2012)
Item Weight:1.15 pounds
Dimensions:8.7 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
Download Medical Biochemistry at a Glance Pdf Free:
You can easily download Medical Biochemistry at a Glance PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“