We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Quickly retrieve essential facts, equipment information and clinical pearls when preparing for a neuroendovascular case
Ideal for both newcomers and practitioners of the specialty, Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery is both a succinct introduction and a quick reference guide for key concepts and technical information prior to, during, and after a procedure. It progresses logically from basic scientific concepts to equipment and technical aspects to treatment of specific neurovascular diseases, expertly capturing the core information needed in daily practice.
Features of Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- Contributions by neurosurgeons, radiologists, and neurologists reflect the multidisciplinary nature of the neuroendovascular treatment
- Critical summaries of Peri-Procedural Patient Care and Equipment and Techniques to help in case preparation
- Generous use of tables and illustrations create fast visual summaries and distill large amounts of information
- Valuable appendices on routinely used technical information, pathology classification systems, endovascular medications, and full-color pictorials designed for teaching and patient education. The pictorials are available for download at Thieme’s Media Center.
Written by specialists trained in both open cerebrovascular neurosurgery and neuroendovascular surgery, this portable handbook is a treasure trove of practical information that is essential for both beginners and more experienced neurosurgeons who want to refresh their knowledge in state-of-the-art neuroendovascular techniques.
Dr. Eric M. Deshaies is a neurosurgeon in Charlotte, North Carolina. He has been in practice between 11-20 years.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery PDF:
1 Cranial Vascular Anatomy
2 Vascular Anatomy of the Spine and Spinal Cord
3 Clotting Pathways and Inhibitory Medications
4 Endovascular Anesthesia and Medications
II Equipment and Techniques
5 Radiation Physics and Safety
6 Vascular Access and Arteriotomy Closures
7 Introduction to Endovascular Equipment
8 Endovascular Techniques for Aneurysm Therapy, Arteriovenous Malformation Treatment, and Carotid Artery Stent Placement
9 Periprocedural Patient Evaluation
10 Endovascular Complications
11 Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
12 Diagnostic Endovenous Procedures
III Treatment of Specific Disease Entities
13 Management of Cerebral Aneurysms
14 Cranial Vascular Malformations
15 Intracranial Arteriovenous Fistulae
16 Ischemic Stroke Intervention
17 Extracranial Arterial Occlusive Disease
18 Intracranial Arterial Stenosis
19 Vascular Injuries of the Head and Neck
20 Spinal Arteriovenous Malformations
21 Vascular Tumors of the Skull Base, Neck, and Spine
Below are the technical specifications of Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery PDF:
- Book Name: Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: 978-1604063004
- Author Name: Eric M. Deshaies, Christopher S. Eddleman & Alan S. Boulos
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 498 Pages
Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Please use the link below to download Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery PDF