[PDF] Ace the Data Science Interview: 201 Real Interview Questions Asked By FAANG, Tech Startups, & Wall Street Free Download
Authored by two Ex-Facebook employees, Ace the Data Science Interview is the best way to prepare for Data Science, Data Analyst, and Machine Learning interviews, so that you can land your dream job at FAANG, tech startups, or Wall Street.
What’s inside this 301 page book?
- 201 real Data Science interview questions asked by Facebook, Google, Amazon, Netflix, Stripe, Two Sigma, Citadel and more — with detailed step-by-step solutions!
- Questions cover the most frequently-tested topics in data interviews: Probability, Statistics, Machine Learning, SQL & Database Design, Coding (Python), Product Analytics, and A/B Testing
- Each chapter has a brief crash-course on the most important concepts and formulas to review
- Learn how to solve open-ended case study questions that combine product-sense, business intuition, and statistical modelling skills, and practice with case interviews from Airbnb, Instagram, & Accenture
- Learn how to break into Data Science, with tips on crafting your resume, creating kick-ass portfolio projects, sending networking cold emails, and better telling your story during behavioral interviews
Praise for Ace the Data Science Interview:
“The advice in this book directly helped me land my dream job”
— Advitya Gemawat, ML Engineer, Microsoft
“FINALLY! Cracking the Coding Interview but for Data Science & ML!”
— Jack Morris, AI Resident, Google
“Super helpful career advice on breaking into data & landing your first job in the field”
— Prithika Hariharan, President of Waterloo Data Science Club; Data Science Intern, Wish
“An invaluable resource for the Data Science & ML community”
— Aishwarya Srinivasan, AI & ML Innovation Leader, IBM
“Solving the 201 interview questions is helpful for people in ALL industries, not just tech!”
— Lars Hulstaert, Senior Data Scientist, Johnson & Johnson
“The authors explain exactly what hiring managers look for — a must read for any data job seeker”
— Michelle Scarbrough, Former Data Analytics Manager, F500 Co.
About Kevin Huo:
Kevin Huo is currently a Data Scientist at a Hedge Fund, and previously was a Data Scientist at Facebook working on Facebook Groups. He holds a degree in Computer Science from the University of Pennsylvania and a degree in Business from Wharton. In college he interned at Facebook, Bloomberg, and on Wall Street.
About Nick Singh:
Nick Singh started his career as a Software Engineer on Facebook‘s Growth Team, and most recently, worked at SafeGraph, a geospatial analytics startup. He holds a degree in Systems Engineering with a minor in Computer Science from the University of Virginia. In college, he interned at Microsoft and Google. His career advice has been read by over 10 million people on LinkedIn.
Publisher:Ace the Data Science Interview (August 16, 2021)
Item Weight:1.46 pounds
Dimensions:7 x 0.68 x 10 inches
Download Ace the Data Science Interview Pdf Free:
You can easily download Ace the Data Science Interview: 201 Real Interview Questions Asked By FAANG, Tech Startups, & Wall Street PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“