[PDF] Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking (Lippincott Connect) Free Download
Confidently Perform Accurate, Efficient, and Effective Physical Examinations.
Master the techniques for successful physical examinations with the #1 choice for complete, authoritative guidance. This highly regarded text includes fully illustrated, step-by-step techniques that outline the correct performance of the physical examination and an easy-to-follow two-column format that correlates examination techniques on the left and abnormalities (clearly indicated in red) with differential diagnoses on the right.
- NEW Expanded Unit 1 provides an overview of the components of the patient encounter and helps you ensure the most effective information-gathering and decision-making approaches.
- NEW Key terms are bolded in chapters and correspond to an online glossary with definitions.
- UPDATED Expanded coverage of special populations familiarizes you with important approaches for persons who identify as LGBTQ, persons with physical disabilities, and diverse populations throughout the life cycle.
- UPDATED Restructured Regional Exam chapters enhance your understanding of overview material, examination techniques, and health promotion and counseling considerations.
- UPDATED Photographs, illustrations, and references reinforce key content based on the latest evidence-based information.
- UPDATED Text boxes are numbered to provide quick access to important summaries of clinical conditions and tips for challenging examination techniques.
- Clinical pearls, printed in blue, highlight key points at a glance.
- Detailed, highly illustrated tables of abnormal conditions display examination and clinical information in an easy-to-find, quick-reference format at the end of each chapter.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
From the Publisher
Your purchase of a new copy of Lippincott Connect featured titles now includes access to Lippincott Connect, your personalized study center that combines a full, dynamic eBook plus additional study tools purposefully chosen and designed to help students succeed in their courses and into practice. Designed with students’ needs in mind, Lippincott Connect gives students a critical edge in challenging classes
What is Lippincott Connect?
Created Specifically for Students
Designed based on intensive research work with students, residents, and faculty, and reflects what today’s students need to succeed
Additional Resources for Better Comprehension
Provides extra support to students who may be wrestling with concepts or with a new learning environment, giving them access to resources that help them master difficult subjects
A Library that Grows with You
Continued access to your customized Lippincott Connect library allows you to carry it with you, whenever and wherever you go
Build your own personal library of Lippincott Connect titles
Adding titles to your library as you move through your education and into practice, ensures you always have access to your notes, highlights, study collections, and additional resources whether you are preparing for a course, studying for an exam, or just brushing up on a key topic.
Carefully curated resources, such as diagrams, video and audio tutorials, and self-assessment, in a single page view
Quick Search Options
Access to a full, searchable eBook with navigation by chapter or page number as well as adjustable font size
Highlight and take notes on key passages, color coding them for a more personal, efficient study experience
Study Smarter- Your Way
Study Collections designed with the notes, images, tables and resources you select for efficient exam prep and quick reference
Publisher:LWW; 13th edition (August 26, 2020)
Item Weight:5.75 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 1 x 10 inches
Download Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking Pdf Free:
You can easily download Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“