[PDF] Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking (Lippincott Connect) Free Download
Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
This updated ninth edition of the leading medical physical examination pocket guide available today provides concise, authoritative guidance on how to perform the patient interview, physical examination, and other core assessments. This trusted pocket-sized reference includes fully illustrated, step-by-step techniques, retaining the easy-to-follow two-column format that correlates examination techniques on the left and abnormalities (clearly indicated in red) with differential diagnoses on the right.
Now featuring an enhanced design, new content, and new student-friendly learning aids, Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, Ninth Edition, is the ideal quick-reference resource for today’s medical, PA, pharmacy, and nursing students.
- NEW! Expanded Unit 1 provides an overview of the components of the patient encounter and helps you ensure the most effective information-gathering and decision-making approaches.
- NEW! Algorithms provide helpful starting approaches for patients with common presenting symptoms.
- UPDATED! Restructured Regional Exam chapters enhance your understanding of overview material, examination techniques, and health promotion and counseling considerations.
- UPDATED! Photographs, illustrations, and references reinforce key content based on the latest evidence-based information.
- UPDATED! Text boxes are numbered to provide quick access to important summaries of clinical conditions and tips for challenging examination techniques.
- Detailed, highly illustrated tables of abnormal conditions display examination and clinical information in an easy-to-find, quick-reference format.
Lippincott® Connect features:
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, including interactive diagrams, video tutorials, flashcards, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
From the Publisher
Your purchase of a new copy of Lippincott Connect featured titles now includes access to Lippincott Connect, your personalized study center that combines a full, dynamic eBook plus additional study tools purposefully chosen and designed to help students succeed in their courses and into practice. Designed with students’ needs in mind, Lippincott Connect gives students a critical edge in challenging classes
What is Lippincott Connect?
Created Specifically for Students
Designed based on intensive research work with students, residents, and faculty, and reflects what today’s students need to succeed
Additional Resources for Better Comprehension
Provides extra support to students who may be wrestling with concepts or with a new learning environment, giving them access to resources that help them master difficult subjects
A Library that Grows with You
Continued access to your customized Lippincott Connect library allows you to carry it with you, whenever and wherever you go
Build your own personal library of Lippincott Connect titles
Adding titles to your library as you move through your education and into practice, ensures you always have access to your notes, highlights, study collections, and additional resources whether you are preparing for a course, studying for an exam, or just brushing up on a key topic.
Carefully curated resources, such as diagrams, video and audio tutorials, and self-assessment, in a single page view
Quick Search Options
Access to a full, searchable eBook with navigation by chapter or page number as well as adjustable font size
Highlight and take notes on key passages, color coding them for a more personal, efficient study experience
Study Smarter- Your Way
Study Collections designed with the notes, images, tables and resources you select for efficient exam prep and quick reference
Publisher:LWW; Ninth, North American edition (November 25, 2020)
Item Weight:15.2 ounces
Dimensions:4.25 x 1 x 7.25 inches
Download Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking Pdf Free:
You can easily download Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“