[PDF] Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology (Blueprints Series) Free Download
Wolters Kluwers is dedicated to providing quality content. This is a reprint of the Seventh Edition, corrected to address typographical errors identified by reviewers.
Clinical high-yield content covers what you need to know for the USMLE, shelf exam, and your Obstetrics & Gynecology rotation!
This best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for the obstetrics and gynecology rotation and board preparation. This is the perfect companion for quick study breaks during rotation downtime, with concise chapters that appeal to students who want a review of key concepts, research, and therapies in today’s practice. Blueprints are also utilized by students in physician assistant, nurse practitioner, and osteopathic programs, as well as residents preparing for USMLE Step 3.
Features Of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology:
- Expanded coverage of topics, evidence-based research, therapies, and the latest changes in the management of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer screening, abnormal uterine bleeding, hypertension in pregnancy, cervical insufficiency, prenatal diagnosis, and preterm labor.
- Updates on the latest techniques in contraception, sterilization, and hormone replacement, as well as current treatment options for uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Updated tables and figures that improve student’s assimilation and retention of information.
- Case-based clinical vignette questions at the end of each chapter help you review the material and prepare for exams.
- New and updated board-style questions, with full explanations of both correct and incorrect options, increase understanding.
Table of contents
Contributing Editors v
Contributing Editors from Previous Editions vii
Part I Obstetrics 1
1 Pregnancy and Prenatal Care 1
2 Early Pregnancy Complications 15
3 Prenatal Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment 27
4 Normal Labor and Delivery 46
5 Antepartum Hemorrhage 72
6 Complications of Labor and Delivery 92
7 Fetal Complications of Pregnancy 112
8 Hypertension and Pregnancy 133
9 Diabetes During Pregnancy 145
10 Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy 157
11 Other Medical Complications of Pregnancy 181
12 Postpartum Care and Complications 199
Part II Gynecology 215
13 Benign Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract 215
14 Benign Disorders of the Upper Genital Tract 229
15 Endometriosis and Adenomyosis 249
16 Infections of the Lower Female Reproductive Tract 262
17 Infections of the Upper Female Reproductive Tract and Systemic Infections 279
18 Pelvic Organ Prolapse 291
19 Urinary Incontinence 302
20 Puberty, the Menstrual Cycle, and Menopause 320
21 Amenorrhea 336
22 Abnormalities of the Menstrual Cycle 350
23 Hirsutism and Virilism 367
24 Contraception and Sterilization 379
25 Termination of Pregnancy 406
26 Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies 417
27 Vulvar and Vaginal Neoplasia 435
28 Cervical Neoplasia and Cervical Cancer 445
29 Endometrial Cancer 463
30 Ovarian and Fallopian Tube Tumors 473
31 Gestational Trophoblastic Disease 487
32 Benign Breast Disease and Breast Cancer 502
Publisher:LWW; 7th edition (December 18, 2018)
Item Weight:2.5 pounds
Dimensions:7 x 1 x 9.9 inches
Download Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology Pdf Free:
You can easily download Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“