Focused on practical tips for digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, this Online Course also provides a clinically relevant review of recent innovations in multimodality breast imaging, including the latest developments in interventional techniques, percutaneous biopsies, imaging of transgender patients, the role of artificial intelligence, and supplemental screening examinations in women at above average risk for breast cancer.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Describe a consistent and practical approach to breast MRI interpretation.
– Recognize and implement the growing use of breast MRI and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis into your practice.
– Discuss image-guided breast biopsy skills.
– Integrate cutting-edge breast imaging techniques.
– Outline the role of the radiologist in the management of breast cancer and in monitoring response to treatment.
Module 1—Hot Topics for Males and Females
* Transgender Imaging and Imaging of Men at High Risk of Breast Cancer—L. Moy
* BIRADS 3: When to Use and When Not to Use—S. Friedewald
* Artificial Intelligence and Breast Imaging—L. Moy
Module 2—Practical Approaches to Breast MRI
* Practical Approaches to Breast MRI Interpretation—H. Rahbar
* Background Parenchymal Enhancement—S. Destounis
* Update on Abbreviated MRI of the Breast and Steps to Clinical Implementation—D. Plecha
Module 3—Nuts and Bolts of Biopsies
* Stereotactic and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) Breast Biopsy—S. Friedewald
* Tips and Tricks for Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy—B. Patel
* Tips and Tricks for MR Biopsy—H. Rahbar
Module 4—Breast Density & Cutting-Edge Imaging Exams
* Update on DBT: Review of Outcomes and Tips for Implementation—E. Conant
* Contrast-Enhanced Mammography: Is It Ready for Prime Time?—B. Patel
* Breast Density and Beyond—E. Conant
Module 5—Imaging of Known Cancer
* Help Your Clinicians: Imaging to Assess Response to Neoadjuvant Therapy—J. Leung
* Pearls and Pitfalls of Wireless Localization Techniques—D. Plecha
* Nodal Staging in Breast Cancer: Radiologists’ Role in the Detection and Localization of Locoregional Disease—J. Leung
Module 6—Breast Imaging Case Review
* Case Review Part 1—H. Greenwood
* Case Review Part 2—S. Destounis
Details : 17 Videos
Download Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls Video Free:
You can easily download Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls: Traditional and Novel Imaging Approaches 2020 PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here to download
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“