[PDF] Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology Free Download
Get outstanding guidance from the world’s most trusted reference on OB/GYN ultrasound. Now brought to you by lead editor Dr. Mary Norton, Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology has been completely and exhaustively updated by a team of obstetric, gynecologic, and radiology experts to reflect the most recent advances in the field. It addresses the shift in today’s practice to a collaborative effort among radiologists, perinatologists, and OB/GYNs, with new emphasis placed on genetics and clinical management. This must-have resource covers virtually all aspects of fetal, obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound ― from the common to the rare ― in one essential clinical reference, allowing you to practice with absolute confidence.
- Highly templated, full-color format allows you to locate information more quickly.
- Full-color medical illustrations present key anatomic details in a clear manner.
- Thousands of digital-quality images depict the complete range of normal and abnormal imaging presentations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
enhanced eBook experience
- allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. You’ll also access
20 real-time ultrasound videos
- of the fetal heart and other structures.
- Provides extensive updates of text and images, including the latest in imaging, Doppler techniques, genetic testing, and clinical management.
- Brand new chapters provide up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of topics relevant to current practice:
-First Trimester Fetal Anatomy
-Obstetric Ultrasound and the Obese Patient
-Evaluation of Pelvic Pain in the Reproductive Age Patient
-Gynecologic Ultrasound in the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient
-Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Urogynecology
-The Role of Ultrasound in Gynecologic Interventions
- Highlights significant new genetic testing content
- , including correlation with ultrasound evaluation of the fetus.
- Places increased emphasis on 3-dimensional imaging and correlative imaging with magnetic resonance (MR).
- Features new practice guidelines for obstetric evaluation (including first trimester assessment) and gynecologic management (including evaluation of the endometrium and of ovarian masses).
- Features new information about fetal imaging guidelines from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- Provides expanded discussion of fetal, obstetric, and gynecologic interventions with new emphasis on clinical use and application of ultrasound imaging.
- Includes key and comprehensive reference data used for evaluation of fetal growth and other specialized measurements.
Publisher:Elsevier; 6th edition (September 16, 2016)
Item Weight:8.05 pounds
Dimensions:8.7 x 2 x 11.1 inches
Download Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology Pdf Free:
You can easily download Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“