[PDF] Color Atlas of Medical Bacteriology (ASM Books) Free Download
This unique visual reference presents more than 750 brilliant, four-color images of bacterial isolates commonly encountered in diagnostic microbiology and the methods used to identify them, including microscopic and phenotypic characteristics, colony morphology, and biochemical properties.
- Chapters cover the most important bacterial pathogens and related organisms, including updated taxonomy, epidemiology, pathogenicity, laboratory and antibiotic susceptibility testing, and molecular biology methodology
- Tables summarize and compare key biochemical reactions and other significant characteristics
- New to this edition is a separate chapter covering the latest developments in total laboratory automation
- The comprehensive chapter on stains, media, and reagents is now augmented with histopathology images
- A new Fast Facts chapter presents tables that summarize and illustrate the most significant details for some of the more commonly encountered organisms
For the first time, this easy-to-use atlas is available digitally for enhanced searching. Color Atlas of Medical Bacteriology remains the most valuable illustrative supplement for lectures and laboratory presentations, as well as for laboratorians, clinicians, students, and anyone interested in diagnostic medical bacteriology.
Publisher:ASM Press; 3rd edition (July 15, 2020)
Item Weight:3.3 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 1.1 x 10.9 inches
Download Color Atlas of Medical Bacteriology Pdf Free:
You can easily download Color Atlas of Medical Bacteriology PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“