[PDF] Data Analytics Made Easy: Use machine learning and data storytelling in your work without writing any code Free Download
Make informed decisions using data analytics, machine learning, and data visualizations
- Take raw data and transform it to add value to your organization
- Learn the art of telling stories with your data to engage with your audience
- Apply machine learning algorithms to your data with a few clicks of a button
Data analytics has become a necessity in modern business, and skills such as data visualization, machine learning, and digital storytelling are now essential in every field. If you want to make sense of your data and add value with informed decisions, this is the book for you.
Data Analytics Made Easy is an accessible guide to help you start analyzing data and quickly apply these skills to your work. It focuses on how to generate insights from your data at the click of a few buttons, using the popular tools KNIME and Microsoft Power BI.
The book introduces the concepts of data analytics and shows you how to get your data ready and apply machine learning algorithms. Implement a complete predictive analytics solution with KNIME and assess its level of accuracy. Create impressive visualizations with Microsoft Power BI and learn the greatest secret in successful analytics – how to tell a story with your data. You’ll connect the dots on the various stages of the data-to-insights process and gain an overview of alternative tools, including Tableau and H20 Driverless AI.
By the end of this book, you will have learned how to implement machine learning algorithms and sell the results to your customers without writing a line of code.
What you will learn
- Understand the potential of data and its impact on any business
- Influence business decisions with effective data storytelling when delivering insights
- Use KNIME to import, clean, transform, combine data feeds, and automate recurring workflows
- Learn the basics of machine learning and AutoML to add value to your organization
- Build, test, and validate simple supervised and unsupervised machine learning models with KNIME
- Use Power BI and Tableau to build professional-looking and business-centric visuals and dashboards
Who this book is for
Whether you are working with data experts or want to find insights in your business’ data, you’ll find this book an effective way to add analytics to your skill stack.
No previous math, statistics, or computer science knowledge is required.
Table of Contents
- What is Data Analytics?
- Getting Started with KNIME
- Transforming Data
- What is Machine Learning?
- Applying Machine Learning at Work
- Getting Started with Power BI
- Visualizing Data Effectively
- Telling Stories with Data
- Extending Your Toolbox
Publisher:Packt Publishing (August 30, 2021)
Item Weight:1.53 pounds
Dimensions:7.5 x 0.92 x 9.25 inches
Download Data Analytics Made Easy Pdf Free:
You can easily download Data Analytics Made Easy: Use machine learning and data storytelling in your work without writing any code PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“