[PDF] Decoding Health Insurance and the Alternatives: Options, Issues, and Tips for Saving Money Free Download
Decoding Health Insurance and the Alternatives: Options, Issues, and Tips for Saving Money is a useful, factual, non-partisan look at the current system for health insurance and getting health care in the U.S., including practical tips to help you save money on your health care, whether you have insurance or not. It is especially intended for self-employed people, freelancers, small-business owners, and others without access to employment-based group health insurance to understand all of the options and ways to save money. However, anyone can benefit from the useful tips and tricks as well as the overviews of important laws and issues for context.
This well-researched book is full of valuable information, insights, and money-saving tips, and includes topics such as:
- Different types of health insurance demystified and explained in a straightforward way
- Practical advice on how to evaluate health plan options
- How the Affordable Care Act of 2010 affected health insurance
- How the premium subsidies work for individual insurance
- Pros and cons of health care options and links for further reading
- Interesting factoids on the continuing upward trend in healthcare costs and potential solutions
Some of the many programs and options discussed include:
- Individual insurance from the marketplace and outside the marketplace
- Employment-based insurance for small and large businesses
- Health savings accounts and ways to use them
- Government programs including Medicaid, Medicare, and military heath programs
- Short-term health insurance, accident insurance, and dental and vision insurance
- Healthcare cost-sharing ministries
- Paying cash, negotiating discounts, concierge medicine, and direct primary care
- Telemedicine, medical tourism, discount cards, health clinics, and charity care
Written by an author with over 20 years of health policy experience, this book is a must-read for those confused about their healthcare options and who are paying too much for health care, so grab a copy today to see how you can save money as well as understand the complex U.S. healthcare system better!
Please visit the book website at www.DecodingHealthInsurance.com for more.
Publisher : McGraw-Hill Professional Pub; 12th edition (August 8, 2011)
Language : English
Hardcover : 1085 pages
ISBN-10 : 0071742581
ISBN-13 : 978-0071742580
Download Decoding Health Insurance and the Alternatives Pdf Free:
You can easily download Decoding Health Insurance and the Alternatives: Options, Issues, and Tips for Saving Money PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here to download
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“