[PDF] DIY Microcontroller Projects for Hobbyists Free Download
The ultimate project-based guide to building real-world embedded applications in C and C++ programming
A practical guide to building PIC and STM32 microcontroller board applications with C and C++ programming
Features Of DIY Microcontroller Projects for Hobbyists
- Discover how to apply microcontroller boards in real life to create interesting IoT projects
- Create innovative solutions to help improve the lives of people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Design, build, program, and test microcontroller-based projects with the C and C++ programming language
Ebook DIY Microcontroller Projects for Hobbyists Description
We live in a world surrounded by electronic devices, and microcontrollers are the brains of these devices. Microcontroller programming is an essential skill in the era of the Internet of Things (IoT), and this book helps you to get up to speed with it by working through projects for designing and developing embedded apps with microcontroller boards.
DIY Microcontroller Projects for Hobbyists are filled with microcontroller programming C and C++ language constructs. You’ll discover how to use the Blue Pill (containing a type of STM32 microcontroller) and Curiosity Nano (containing a type of PIC microcontroller) boards for executing your projects as PIC is a beginner-level board and STM-32 is an ARM Cortex-based board. Later, you’ll explore the fundamentals of digital electronics and microcontroller board programming. The book uses examples such as measuring humidity and temperature in an environment to help you gain hands-on project experience. You’ll build on your knowledge as you create IoT projects by applying more complex sensors. Finally, you’ll find out how to plan for a microcontroller-based project and troubleshoot it.
By the end of this book, you’ll have developed a firm foundation in electronics and practical PIC and STM32 microcontroller programming and interfacing, adding valuable skills to your professional portfolio.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the basics of digital and analog electronics
- Design, build, program, and test a microcontroller-based system
- Understand the importance and applications of STM32 and PIC microcontrollers
- Discover how to connect sensors to microcontroller boards
- Find out how to obtain sensor data via coding
- Use microcontroller boards in real life and practical projects
Who this book DIY Microcontroller Projects for Hobbyists is for
This STM32 PIC microcontroller book is for students, hobbyists, and engineers who want to explore the world of embedded systems and microcontroller programming. Beginners, as well as more experienced users of digital electronics and microcontrollers, will also find this book useful. Basic knowledge of digital circuits and C and C++ programming will be helpful but not necessary.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Microcontrollers and Microcontroller Boards.
- Software Setup and C Programming for Microcontroller Boards
- Turning an LED On or Off Using a Push Button
- Measuring the Amount of Light with a Photoresistor
- Humidity and Temperature Measurement
- Morse Code SOS Visual Alarm with a Bright LED
- Creating a Clap switch
- Gas sensor
- IoT Temperature-Logging System
- IoT Plant Pot Moisture Sensor
- IoT Solar Energy (Voltage) Measurement
- Covid-19 Digital Body Temperature Measurement (Thermometer)
- Covid-19 Social Distancing Alert
- COVID-19 20-Second Hand Washing Timer
Publisher : Packt Publishing (July 30, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 320 pages
ISBN-10 : 1800564139
ISBN-13 : 978-1800564138
Download DIY Microcontroller Projects for Hobbyists Pdf Free:
You can easily download DIY Microcontroller Projects for Hobbyists PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Below to download
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“