[PDF] Gould’s Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 6e Free Download
Learn the essential concepts of major diseases/disorders and disease processes. Gould’s Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 6th Edition is a concise, easy-to-understand introduction to the fundamentals of pathophysiology. Continuing in its well-known tradition of readability and vivid, full-color illustrations, the text is updated with the latest research and trends in human disease. Disorders are described by body system, with coverage of the interactions between systems, and special features help you to apply the material to real-life situations. No matter which healthcare field you may enter, this book provides solid preparation for the conditions you may encounter in clinical practice.
- Updated graphics
- help you recognize and identify various concepts and specific disorders through enhanced flowcharts, photos, and illustrations.
- Concise and readable approach includes the information you need without overwhelming you, even if you have a limited scientific background.
- Format for individual disorder discussions includes 1) background, 2) pathophysiology, 3) etiology, 4) signs and symptoms, 5) diagnoses, 6) possible related complications/disorders, and 7) treatments/research.
- UNIQUE! Apply Your Knowledge questions ask you to use what you’ve learned to predict What can go wrong with this structure or system, transitioning you from normal anatomy and physiology into pathophysiology.
- UNIQUE! Think About questions alert you to important points and help with self-evaluation, test preparation, and review.
- Warning Signs boxes help in identifying the pre-emptive signs of physiologic events such as strokes.
- Emergency Treatment boxes give step-by-step instructions to follow for emergencies such as shock, cardiac arrest, and pneumothorax.
- Research boxes discuss new developments, problem areas of pathophysiology, and complications associated with research.
- Key terms, learning objectives, and bulleted chapter summaries help you focus on key concepts and information.
- NEW! All chapters updated
- to include new data on major diseases and other changes in guidelines and the literature, reflecting latest developments in pathophysiology including, updated drug therapy content, expanded coverage of viruses, new cancer treatments, new research on the links between mental health and biochemical/physiologic factors, and much more!
- NEW! Streamlined narrative content enhances the readability of imperative information.
From the Publisher
Genuine Elsevier Product
All copies of this edition carry the Genuine Elsevier Product seal. To authenticate your book scan the label with a smartphone app and enter the unique ID code.
Publisher:Saunders; 6th edition (December 27, 2017)
Item Weight:3.04 pounds
Dimensions:8.4 x 1.1 x 10.7 inches
Download Gould’s Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 6e Pdf Free:
You can easily download Gould’s Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 6e PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“