[PDF] Hacking Kubernetes: Threat-Driven Analysis and Defense Free Download
Want to run your Kubernetes workloads safely and securely? This practical book provides a threat-based guide to Kubernetes security. Each chapter examines a particular component’s architecture and potential default settings and then reviews existing high-profile attacks and historical Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs). Authors Andrew Martin and Michael Hausenblas share best-practice configuration to help you harden clusters from possible angles of attack.
This book begins with a vanilla Kubernetes installation with built-in defaults. You’ll examine an abstract threat model of a distributed system running arbitrary workloads, and then progress to a detailed assessment of each component of a secure Kubernetes system.
- Understand where your Kubernetes system is vulnerable with threat modelling techniques
- Focus on pods, from configurations to attacks and defenses
- Secure your cluster and workload traffic
- Define and enforce policy with RBAC, OPA, and Kyverno
- Dive deep into sandboxing and isolation techniques
- Learn how to detect and mitigate supply chain attacks
- Explore filesystems, volumes, and sensitive information at rest
- Discover what can go wrong when running multitenant workloads in a cluster
- Learn what you can do if someone breaks in despite you having controls in place
Publisher : Sybex; 5th edition (October 19, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 1040 pages
ISBN-10 : 1119811635
ISBN-13 : 978-1119811633
You might also be interested in:
Download Hacking Kubernetes: Threat-Driven Analysis and Defense Free Pdf:
You can easily download Hacking Kubernetes: Threat-Driven Analysis and Defense PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“