[PDF] Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology Free Download
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2021!
Combining a reader-friendly textbook and a rich, full-color atlas, this bestselling resource equips medical, dental, health professions, and undergraduate biology and cell biology students with a comprehensive grasp of the clinical and functional correlates of histology and a vivid understanding of the structural and functional details of cells, tissues, and organs.
Updated content throughout the text reflects the latest advances in cellular and molecular biology, accompanied by large, high-resolution illustrations and full-color photomicrographs that clarify microanatomy in vibrant detail. Ideal for integrated curriculums as well as standalone histology courses, this proven approach is accompanied by popular pedagogical features that distill complex information and help students save time.
- “Two-in-one” approach supplements clearly written chapters with dynamic atlas plates to enhance understanding at the point of learning.
- Updated content equips students with the most current, clinically relevant understanding of cellular and molecular biology.
- 435 high-resolution, full-color digital photomicrographs across more than 100 atlas plates clarify key structures.
- Updated full-color illustrations and clinical images refine students’ understanding of microanatomy and cell and molecular biology in rich detail.
- Updated Histology “101” Notebook reviews summarize chapter content in a concise, notebook-style format preferred by students.
- Color-coded text highlights key terms and clinical information for fast, efficient reference.
- Boxed Clinical Correlation Folders familiarize students with conditions they may encounter on rotations during clerkship.
- Tables and bulleted text give quick access to staining techniques and other essential chapter details.
- Online USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions and clinical vignettes help students assess their understanding and prepare for board exams.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publisher:LWW; 8th edition (December 27, 2018)
Item Weight:4.4 pounds
Dimensions:8.3 x 1.6 x 10.8 inches
Download Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology Pdf Free:
You can easily download Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“