[PDF] Mastering Blockchain: A deep dive into distributed ledgers Free Download
Develop a deeper understanding of what’s under the hood of blockchain with this technical reference guide on one of the most disruptive modern technologies
- Updated with four new chapters on consensus algorithms, Ethereum 2.0, tokenization, and enterprise blockchains
- Learn about key elements of blockchain theory such as decentralization, cryptography, and consensus protocols
- Get to grips with Solidity, Web3, cryptocurrencies, smart contract development and solve scalability, security and privacy issues
- Discover the architecture of different distributed ledger platforms including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Corda and Quorum
Blockchain is the backbone of cryptocurrencies, with applications in finance, government, media, and other industries. With a legacy of providing technologists with executable insights, this new edition of Mastering Blockchain is thoroughly revised and updated to the latest blockchain research with four new chapters on consensus algorithms, Serenity (the update that will introduce Ethereum 2.0), tokenization, and enterprise blockchains.
This book covers the basics, including blockchain’s technical underpinnings, cryptography and consensus protocols. It also provides you with expert knowledge on decentralization, decentralized application development on Ethereum, Bitcoin, alternative coins, smart contracts, alternative blockchains, and Hyperledger.
Further, you will explore blockchain solutions beyond cryptocurrencies such as the Internet of Things with blockchain, enterprise blockchains, tokenization using blockchain, and consider the future scope of this fascinating and disruptive technology.
By the end of this book, you will have gained a thorough comprehension of the various facets of blockchain and understand their potential in diverse real-world scenarios.
What you will learn
- Grasp the mechanisms behind Bitcoin, Ethereum, and alternative cryptocurrencies
- Understand cryptography and its usage in blockchain
- Understand the theoretical foundations of smart contracts
- Develop decentralized applications using Solidity, Remix, Truffle, Ganache and Drizzle
- Identify and examine applications of blockchain beyond cryptocurrencies
- Understand the architecture and development of Ethereum 2.0
- Explore research topics and the future scope of blockchain
Who this book is for
If you are a technologist, business executive, a student or an enthusiast who wishes to explore the fascinating world of blockchain technology, smart contracts, decentralized applications and distributed systems then this book is for you. Basic familiarity with a beginner-level command of a programming language would be a plus.
Table of Contents
- Blockchain 101
- Symmetric Cryptography
- Public Key Cryptography
- Consensus Algorithms
- Introducing Bitcoin
- The Bitcoin Network and Payments
- Bitcoin Clients and APIs
- Alternative Coins
- Smart Contracts
- Ethereum 101
- Further Ethereum
- Ethereum Development Environment
- Development Tools and Frameworks
- Introducing Web3
- Blockchain – Outside of Currencies
- Enterprise Blockchain
- Scalability and Other Challenges
- Current Landscape and What’s Next
Publisher : Packt Publishing (August 31, 2020)
Language : English
Paperback : 816 pages
ISBN-10 : 1839213191
ISBN-13 : 978-1839213199
You might also be interested in:
Download Mastering Blockchain: A deep dive into distributed ledgers Pdf Free:
You can easily download PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“