[PDF] Medical Microbiology: A Guide to Microbial Infections: Pathogenesis, Immunity, Laboratory Investigation and Control Free Download
Medical microbiology concerns the nature, distribution and activities of microbes and their impact on health and wellbeing. In spite of the introduction of many antimicrobial agents and immunisations, we continue to face major challenges in combatting infection, not least the gathering crisis in antimicrobial resistance.
Now in a fully revised and updated 19th edition, Medical Microbiology provides comprehensive coverage of infection from the microbial perspective, combining a clear introduction to key principles with a focus explicitly geared to modern clinical practice. It provides ideal coverage for medical and biomedical students – with ‘Key Points’ boxes throughout to highlight the essentials – and sufficient detail to also inform specialists in training.
Building on the success of previous editions, updates in Medical Microbiology 19e include:
- New and expanded coverage of hot topics and emerging areas important to clinical practice, including:
- The Human Microbiome
- Direct acting antiviral agents for the treatment of HCV infection
- Molecular methods in diagnostic microbiology
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- A new and improved downloadable eBook (from studentconsult) – for anytime access to the complete contents plus BONUS interactive learning materials:
- Clinical cases – to introduce how patients with infections present and help relate key principles to practice
- MCQs for each chapter – to check understanding and aid exam preparation
Publisher:Elsevier; 19th edition (March 27, 2018)
Item Weight:3.57 pounds
Dimensions:7.4 x 1.2 x 9.7 inches
Download Medical Microbiology: A Guide to Microbial Infections Pdf Free:
You can easily download Medical Microbiology: A Guide to Microbial Infections: Pathogenesis, Immunity, Laboratory Investigation and Control PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here to download
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“