[PDF] Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding Free Download
Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding, 4th Edition is unlike any other medical terminology textbook on the market! With interspersed ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines and notes, electronic medical records, and integrated exercises, it combines anatomy and physiology coverage with the latest medical terminology needed by coders and coding students. The ICD-10-CM classification system serves as the structure for organizing diseases and disorders, with carefully drawn, well-labelled illustrations to help you visualize the associated anatomy. A new Infectious Disease Process Basics appendix provides the terminology and physiology of infectious diseases. Updated CPT coding information indicates where physician coding differs from ICD-10 coding.
- UNIQUE! Anatomy and physiology content covers everything students need to know to code in ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT.
- UNIQUE! Pathology terms organized by ICD-10 disease and disorder categories allow students to learn terms in the same order they are presented in the coding manual.
- UNIQUE! Body Part key provides a complete list of body parts and how they should be coded in ICD-10.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Infectious disease appendix provides the basic information coders and coding students need to be able to understand infectious diseases and to code them correctly.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Additional CPT notes and updated ICD-10 guidelines highlight connections between terminology and codes.
Publisher:Mosby; 4th edition (November 3, 2020)
Item Weight:4 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 1.1 x 10.8 inches
Download Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding Pdf Free:
You can easily download Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“