[PDF] Mims’ Medical Microbiology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Medical Microbiology Series) Free Download
Mims’ Microbiology makes it easy for you to learn the microbiology and basic immunology concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE. Using a clinically relevant, systems-based approach, this popular medical textbook accessibly explains the microbiology of the agents that cause diseases and the diseases that affect individual organ systems. With lavish illustrations and straightforward, accessible explanations, Mims’ Microbiology makes this complex subject simple to understand and remember.
- Learn about infections in the context of major body systems
- and understand why these are environments in which microbes can establish themselves, flourish, and give rise to pathologic changes. This
- to microbiology employs integrated and case-based teaching that places the “bug parade” into a clinical context.
- Grasp and retain vital concepts easily thanks to a user-friendly color-coded format, succinct text, key concept boxes, and dynamic illustrations.
- Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of chapter introductions and “Lessons in Microbiology” text boxes that highlight the clinical relevance of the material, offer easy access to key concepts, and provide valuable review tools.
- Approach microbiology by body system or by pathogen through an extensively cross-referenced “Pathogen Review” section.
- Access the complete contents online at studentconsult.com, along with downloadable illustrations…150 multiple choice review questions… “Pathogen Parade”…and many other features to enhance learning and retention.
- Enhance your learning and absorb complex information
- in an interactive, dynamic way
- – a quickly searchable online glossary of viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Deepen your understanding of epidemiology and the important role it plays in providing evidence-based identification of key risk factors for disease and targets for preventive medicine. A completely re-written chapter on this topic keeps abreast of the very latest findings.
Publisher:Saunders; 5th edition (September 20, 2012)
Item Weight:3.95 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 0.75 x 10.75 inches
Download Mims’ Medical Microbiology Pdf Free:
You can easily download Mims’ Medical Microbiology PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“