[PDF] Programming: 3 Manuscripts: Python Crash Course, Python Machine Learning and Python Data Science for Beginners Free Download
How many times have you said to yourself, “I wish I could program in Python, but all the books are too confusing!”? Well, I’m here to help!
I’ve developed an easy, three-book method to not only get you started in Python, but to take you through both coding AND data analysis, so you can become proficient in a matter of weeks!
Most Python training books and courses aim at people who already possess extensive programming skills, and are looking to expand the list of computer languages they’re competent in.
But what if you don’t have a single bit of programming experience?
That’s where this three-book method comes in! These books contain proven steps and strategies to learn Python Programming quickly and easily, and also to guide you through both Python Machine Learning and Data Science! These volumes will show you the way not only to programming, but will pilot you through the Python Ecosystem, and teach you to use your new skills to succeed!
Here’s what you get:
Book 1: Python Crash Course will teach you–
- Understanding The Python Coding Language
- Gеttіng Pуthоn on Your Sуѕtеm
- The Python Code Basics
- Inheritances In The Python Code
- Working With The Python Generators
- What Are ‘Regular Expressions’?
- The Classes And Objects In Python
- What The Operators Are, And How To Use Them
- The Variables in Python
- Troubleshooting a Python Program
Python is a powerful, flexible, high-level programming language, easy to learn and very powerful because of its simple syntax, which allows short lines of code. This enables programmers to develop more complex programs in less time.
Book 2: Python Machine Learning for Beginners will show you—
- Understanding The Basics of Machine Learning
- Machine Learning as a Multi-Disciplinary Field
- The Different Types of Machine Learning
- Python Ecosystem for Machine Learning
- Getting Familiar with Python and SciPy
- Loading Machine Learning Data
- Understanding Your Data with Descriptive Statistics
- Understanding Your Data with Visualization
- Preparing Your Data for Machine Learning
- Real-World Applications of Machine Learning
- Best Practices to Follow
The Python Ecosystem includes SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and scikit learn—these provide virtually all of the Machine Learning algorithms.
Book 3: Python Data Science will teach you—
- Understanding Data Science
- Getting Started with Python for Data Scientists
- Descriptive statistics
- Data Analysis and Libraries
- NumPy Arrays and Vectorized Computation
- Data Analysis with Pandas
- Data Visualization
- Data Mining
- Classifying with Scikit-learn Estimators
- Giving Computers the Ability to Learn from Data
- Training Machine Learning Algorithms
“Python Data Science” teaches key topics like data integration, data mining, etc. We will explore NumPy for numerical data, Pandas for data analysis, and others for machine learning and business.
These books aren’t full of difficult terms and situations, but are practical guides to take you from beginner to proficient in just a matter of weeks! Python is the single most valuable programming language to know today, and I’ve made it my mission to get you where you need to be. What are you waiting for? Get these books, and start your future now!
Publisher:Independently published (September 3, 2019)
Item Weight:1.62 pounds
Dimensions:5 x 1.7 x 8 inches
Publisher:O’Reilly Media; 1st edition (August 3, 2021)
Item Weight:1.33 pounds
Dimensions:7 x 0.78 x 9.19 inches
Download Programming: 3 Manuscripts: Python Crash Course Pdf Free:
You can easily download Programming: 3 Manuscripts: Python Crash Course, Python Machine Learning and Python Data Science for Beginners Code PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“