A one-stop board prep for acing the USMLE® Step 2 and Step 3 CK exams
Thieme Review for the USMLE®: A WIN for Step 2 and 3 CK by Manoj Gurung and Yayra Musabek fills a void in available board prep materials, offering the perfect one stop reader-friendly resource for acing these exams – truly All What Is Needed (A WIN). Allopathic and osteopathic medical students preparing for the USMLE® Step 2 and 3 CK or COMLEX-USA Level 2-CE and Level 3 will benefit from this must-have study guide.
- Multiple clinical case scenarios and practice questions enable students to test themselves and actively engage in the study process
- “Next Step in Management” and “Next Step in Diagnosis” – flow charts that specifically cater to the multiple-choice question format and the thought process required for the exams
- Many never-before-seen diagrams, illustrations and algorithms simplify challenging information
- Hundreds of tables and charts compare similar diseases
- Approximately 600 memory retrieval structures (MRS), an invaluable tool for memorizing complex material
This book will benefit readers throughout their entire medical careers, from residency through clinical practice.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
Publisher:Thieme; 1st edition (March 26, 2021)
Item Weight:5.2 pounds
Dimensions:11 x 8.5 inches
Download Thieme Review for the USMLE®: A WIN for Step 2 and 3 CK Pdf Free:
You can easily download Thieme Review for the USMLE®: A WIN for Step 2 and 3 CK PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here to download
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“