Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck PDF Free Download
Highly visual and uniquely convenient, Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck, 3rd Edition, Is the quickest, easiest way to compare and contrast 164 of the most common pediatric dermatologic diagnoses. Each card in this swatch-style deck includes full-color images and information about a particular diagnosis, as well as cross-references (DDx refs) to other potential diagnoses. Designed with the busy practitioner in mind, it’s the perfect pocket-sized reference for front-line pediatric dermatologic diagnosis.
- Compare potential diagnoses visually, side by side, with more than 600 full-color clinical images – no more flipping back and forth between different diagnostic possibilities.
- Concise descriptions of clinical features and treatment for each condition, as well as clear cross-references to other possible diagnoses.
- New topics include mycoplasma mucositis, acute eruptive generalized pustulosis (AGEP), periarteritis nodosa, mosaic hypopigmentation, Waardenburg’s syndrome, congenital atrichia with papules, and more.
- New coverage of biologics throughout, plus new content on erythema toxicum. § Arranged according to skin appearance, helping you find the most relevant condition more quickly.
- An ideal, pocket-sized guide to diagnosis of children of all ages, including newborns.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Publisher:Elsevier; 3rd edition (December 16, 2020)
Item Weight:1.26 pounds
Dimensions:10.16 x 1.57 x 2.83 inches
Download Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck Pdf Free:
You can easily download Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click here to download
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“