Each lecture in this focused Touchstone Course offers a concise overview of guidelines for common abdominal imaging findings on ultrasound, CT, and MRI. Emphasizing evidence-based management recommendations—supported by the literature and guidelines from both radiology and specialty societies—these high-impact lectures will help optimize clinically relevant reports and knowledge of when follow-up is not indicated.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Compare and contrast radiology and clinical guidelines used to report and manage common imaging findings and pathology in the lung, liver, pancreas, endometrium, adrenal gland, rectum, thyroid, and kidney.
– Distinguish which abdominal radiology and clinical management guideline recommendations are supported by evidence, natural history, and/or outcomes.
– Understand when follow-up for abdominal imaging findings is not supported or can be stopped, based on evidence, for common abdominal imaging findings.
– Issue guideline-consistent and evidence-based management recommendations for organ and disease-based abdominal imaging findings.
* Guidelines Related to Thyroid Nodules: An Overview—D. Baumgarten
* Endometrial Thickness for Pre and Postmenopausal Patients—K. Patel-Lippmann
* Adnexal Cystic Masses—A. Wnorowski
* Imaging of Liver Masses in Cirrhosis—L. Alexander
* Optimizing Management of Renal Masses on Imaging: Where’s the Evidence?—H. Zafar
* Adrenal Nodules—N. Mallak
* Cystic Pancreatic Lesions—N. Gandhi
* A Radiologist’s Guide to Incidental Pulmonary Nodules—M. Hershman
* Masses in the Non-Cirrhotic Liver—D. Asch
* MRI for Restaging of Rectal Cancer: What the Radiologist Needs to Know—Z. Kassam
Details : 10 Videos
Download Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021 VIDEO Free:
You can easily download Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021 VIDEO by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here to download
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. please contact us. or Email: [email protected]“